TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Appleiv online shop can be accessed at Appleiv.com, related mobile sites and applications (“the site”). The site enables buyers to shop for items including clothes, shoes and accessories by selected local and international brands ("the products”) online and have them delivered door-to-door, to your nearest post office or via pick-up points. All visitors to the site ("users" or "you") will be able to see the products on offer.
Legally binding contract
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site ("buyers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognize that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask Spree to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
Products and availability
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. Buy-alot will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that Buy-alot is unable to fulfill any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, Buy-alot will inform you via email and you'll be entitled to a reimbursement for the money value you have paid for such product.
- The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
- A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and Buy-alot only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart") AND your payment has been authorised by Buy-alot (or has been received into Buy-alot bank account).
- The above is dependent on the product being available.
- Products on Buy-alot cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”.
- This means that Buy-alot may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
- Buy-alot cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- A tax invoice will be emailed to the email address on your Buy-alot profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
Cancelling and ending orders
- Appleiv reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
- Appleiv will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return non-defective products purchased within 30-days of the order being delivered.
- Appleiv reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
- Appleiv may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Appleiv, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Appleiv does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- Appleiv does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud